Trenkovo park was created in the second half of the 18th century when the estate was owned by baron Peterffy and his wife Karolina. The park constitutes an integral whole with the castle that was built in the late baroque-neoclassicist style. The stream Veličanka flows across the park, and the surface of the park is around 8 ha. Aleksandar and Gabrijela von Rakodczay were the owners of the estate from 1902 to 1935 and they made the park look as we know it today. The park near the castle was designed in the so-called French style, while the park further away from the castle was designed in the free, so-called English style. The park was declared a monument of park architecture in 1964.